- Apply directly over rust.
- NO sandblasting.
- NO scraping to bare metal.
- NO washing, before or after application.
- NO sanding glossy finishes to improve adhesion.
- Minimize maintenance by maximizing rust conversion, and metal protection.
- EASY to use, simply remove loose or scaling particles, grease or dirt, and the surface is ready for the rust destroying primer.
- Stops rust in sever conditions.
- Outperforms all other paints in comparative tests.
- Has been working in industrial, institutional, and commercial environments since 1982.
- Works under a variety of finishes.
- Works over a variety of finishes.
- Adheres to clean and rusty steel, Zinc galvanized metal, and previously painted surfaces.
- Has superior adhesion when applied directly to clean zinc galvanized metal.
- Formulated for compatibility and sustained adherence to bridge paints that meet Federal and State specifications. RUST DESTROYER®when applied over new metal will prevent rusting.